Friday, August 15, 2008

Period of Deafness.............

Once , I had a bitter time due to Pain in my Ears.It was not just pain but that was the period of deafness also:-0.The ordeal started with a meagre pain in my ears as Ear Wax got misplaced by me during cleaning of ears by cotton swab.

On Consulting with a ENT specialist I came to know that Ear wax is very hard inside and has gone inside which if pulled out will be very painful process because when Doctor tried I fainted.

ohhh Goshhh....it was painful.

Doctor advised me to put Ear Drops for a week to make Ear wax a little softer but all in vain.After going thru 3 weeks of pain. I learned that painkiller can only have a short term effect but real effect may need some time.......means patience.

Learning...........Tell me..........Ear System which worsened due to my ignorance for long will take more time to get in right shape.
Our Financial system can only relieve of short term pain thru stimulus but the final recovery will happen with time and patience.(That too with efforts in right direction).

Actually , The ear pain happened in recession so I compared the pain with recession.

Cheers!!!
Gaurav Lakhani

No comments: